NOTE: You must be logged in to your WordPress site.
- On the WordPress Admin Dashboard, click Pages..Add New.
The Add New Page screen appears:
- Click in the box with the text “Enter title here.” Enter a title for the page.
- Click in the box below the Editing toolbar. Enter the content. You can copy and paste text from Word, but not photos.
- On the right side of the screen, locate and click Publish.
- Right-click View Page on the horizontal toolbar at the top, and choose Open link in a New Tab. A new tab appears. Proof your work.
NOTE: Remember to add the page to the site’s navigation system so visitors to the site can find it.
- Link to this page from another page.
- Add the page to the horizontal main menu – only site administrators can do this.
- Set a parent page for the site so it appears as a child page in the right site navigation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to do this – there are more steps involved.