In order to create and edit content on a CALS WordPress website, you’ll need to login.
You will need:
- a WordPress user account on the website (contact the site owner)
- a valid UW-Madison NetID and password
1. Open a browser and go to your website.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and locate the logon link:
3. Click Login.
4. The UW login screen appears:
5. Enter your NetID and password.
6. The WordPress Admin Dashboard for that site appears.
NOTE 1: If you have trouble logging in, or do not see any options on the vertical black Dashboard menu on the left, click here to email CALS IT.
NOTE 2: If you have used a bookmark in the past to go to a login page, please update it and link instead to your site’s homepage.