NOTE: You must be logged in to your WordPress site with your UW NetID. Once you are logged in, a black horizontal toolbar appears at the top to confirm that you are successfully logged in.
- Go to the homepage of your site.
- Navigate to the page on your website that you would like to edit/update. to find the page.
- On the black horizontal toolbar at the top, click Edit Page.
The Edit Page screen appears:
- Below the formatting toolbar is the Edit box. Click in the box and edit the text as desired.
- Click Update to save the changes you made.
- Right-click View Page on the horizontal toolbar at the top, and choose Open link in a New Tab. A new tab appears with the page so that you can proof your changes.