NOTE: You must be logged in to your WordPress site. When you are logged in, a black horizontal toolbar appears at the top.
- Go to the homepage of your site.
- Use the horizontal site menu to find the page.
- On the black horizontal toolbar at the top, click Edit Page.
The Edit Page screen appears:
- Below the formatting toolbar is the Edit box. Click in the box and edit the text as desired.
- Click Update to save the changes you made.
- Right-click View Page on the horizontal toolbar at the top, and choose Open link in a New Tab. A new tab appears. Proof your work.