These instructions are a continuation of the page linked above.
- You must have at least one post on the site.
- You should create at least one category to group the posts, otherwise when you choose the Post Categories to Show, you will only see Uncategorized listed.
- In Content Source, choose Latest Posts.
- In Post Categories to Show, click one or more of the categories.
- In Post Offset, enter how many posts you want displayed. The order is reversed published date order, so entering 3 will display the last 3 posts based on the post’s published date.
- If desired, in Hero Image Vertical Alignment, set the vertical alignment to Top, Centered, or Bottom.
- In Disable Image Filter, if desired, click Yes.
- In Disable Blur Filter, if desired, click Yes.
- In Content Permissions, if desired, choose a user role. If desired, enter an error message in the Custom Error Message box to display when users who do not have a high enough role try to view the content.
- Click Publish.