Skip to content
- Edit the page.
- Click in the Editor box.
- In WordPress, click in the content area where you want the image to appear.
- Click Add Media. The Insert Media screen appears.
- In the right column, Click Upload Files. The screen changes to the Insert Media screen.
- Click the Select Files button. The File Upload screen appears. Double-click the file you want to upload. The File Upload screen closes, and the screen changes to show details about the file.
- In the lower right corner, click the button Insert into post (or page). The Insert Media screen closes and an audio player appears in the Edit box.
- Click Update.